Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beary Fun Hooking!

I have promised not to share pictures of my new rug in progress until my challenge-mates agree we're going public with some photos of our rugs, but I'm cheating!  I cannot help but share this ONE picture I sent to both of them to tease them about hooking.


We all have good intentions to hook, but yes, life does get in the way, but I'm plugging along with my rug and I want to know:
I am having so much fun with these drinking bears.  I think looking at the photos of my rug in progress is more fun than hooking it. This is one of those rugs that really makes you smile!  I'll have to think of some clever names for my bear guys!  Here are a few names that pop into my silly mind:
  • Thelma and Louise
  • Bonnie and Clyde
  • Hortense and Hillary
  • Molson and Minnie
I'm sure more names will come to me in time.  Cheers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...