Monday, October 22, 2012

Mesa AZ Class - Final Day Rug Show!

On the third and final day of the class in Mesa AZ, Carol arranged a rug show in the open entry area of the clubhouse where we held the workshop.  Class members displayed their past creations and work in progress. As you can see this group of ladies is very creative and prolific!  I am sorry I do not have the name of each artist's work to share with you.













I do know this is Tonee's rug and she told us how she has actually washed this rug in the washing machine several times.  It serves duty in her kitchen, thus it gets dirty and gets spots on it.  The rug has an amazing old look to it from washing it.  I will try to get her "recipe" for washing the rug to share with you.  









So sorry, I cannot get this to rotate correctly for Blogger.





So sorry, I cannot get this to rotate correctly for Blogger.
What a great class and memorable experience for me!  Thank you to all the participants of this class for letting me share my love of antique style rugs with you!  It was a pleasure and honor to teach the class.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...