Friday, November 9, 2012

Still Enjoying Harvest Season

Fall seems to be the favorite season of many people I know.  There is something about it that is indescribable.  I love to decorate for Halloween and Thanksgiving, but this year with our house on the real estate market, few of my decorations have made an appearance.  The "rule of thumb" on selling your home is not to make it so personalized that people look more at your collections than they do the house.  So this season my Halloween items stayed in boxes, EXCEPT for the new ones I just couldn't resist buying

Here are a few that made it out for at least a few days before Halloween.  I just had to see them before they got boxed for another year with all my other favorite items.
Pumpkin doll on left by Marlene of Village Primitives and doll on right by Lottie of Sweet Peas Primitives.


Pumpkin Rake by Lottie of Sweet Peas Primitives.


Pumpkin head make-do by Kathy Clark, Briarwood Folk Art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...