Monday, December 24, 2012

Oh to believe again!

Hello All and Happy Holidays to you!

I've been remiss in writing, yes, I know.  Thank you to those of you who have asked after me, due to my silence.  We've been preoccupied with many tasks and my hooking has been on the back burner.  I am pulling out my wool and making a big mess with it for today and tomorrow, then whisking it back into bags again so our house is clean, clean, clean.  Yes.... it's still on the market and has to be pristine, don't you know?  I will post some pictures of my progress later in the week on my Shep's World rug.

With the holiday season upon us, we've been immersed in the magic of Hallmark Christmas movies that rekindle childlike feelings about Christmas.  Each time Santa takes off on his sleigh in a Hallmark movie I get a knot in my throat and goose bumps as my inner child remembers the magic of believing in Santa Claus.  So to all: happy holidays which ever holidays you do or do not celebrate and a wish for your good health and happiness!

Oh to believe again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...